Sunday 22 January 2012

Coopers Pale Ale

This really needs no review other than to say it is Coopers Pale Ale.



A classic and rightly so of the Australian beer scene, and was a welcome companion when it could be found when I was living in Japan also (thankyou, Mishima restaurant opposite Iseya inokashirakoenguchiten).

Mate of mine said recently it occupies a really special place between the mainstream and craft beer in Australia.. and I agree. This is still the best "$40 carton" you can buy pound for pound and I hope that continues as Australia's third largest brewer (despite limited market share) into the future. 7.5 and ongoing respect.

1 comment:

  1. its nice to read a useful article for beginner like me. Some of points from this article are very helpful for me as I haven’t considered them yet. I would like to say thank you for sharing this cool article. Bookmarked and sharing for friends
    Plymouth Laser AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete